Scrimping on Payroll Services Will Red-Flag Your Business With the IRS.
The IRS is serious about payroll tax laws and the penalties and fines for those who don’t comply are stiff. If you are a small business owner who processes your own payroll, or who hires an employee who dedicates time to processing payroll, you are probably wasting a minimum of 12 days per year that could be spent generating new business.
Our payroll services are cost-effective, giving you back the time you need to run your company and focus in improving your products and services. We keep up with the changing federal and state tax laws so that you don’t have to.
And because we understand that the needs for every business vary, we offer you three different levels of payroll services.
Comprehensive Payroll Services
This is your full-service, no hassle payroll plan where we provide the following…
- on-time payroll check preparation and laser printing on blank, maximum security check stock
- free direct deposits
- IRS and State Tax reporting, as well as EFTPS tax deposits
- easy to understand monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports including W2, W3, and 1099 forms
- employee sick day, vacation and personal day accruals
- creation and filing of required tax paperwork for new hires
Other Payroll Services
We can also help you with the following…
- Worker’s Compensation Audits
- Unemployment Claims
- Social Security Audits
- Child Support Audits
- 1099 and 1096 processing
- Preparation/assistance with Federal and State registration forms
Please contact us for a FREE consultation and to get payroll processing estimates for your business.